A Quaker in Guatemala

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Zero Point Field

Quaker meeting was interesting today. A friend stood up and spoke about a theory quantum physics called the zero point field. She said that the space in between atoms, electrons, molecules, everything is not a space, but a vibrational energy, and that the energy reaches out of us and into the air, the mountains, and everything on the planet that has been created. Thus, we are all linked by some form of energy. She said that it is possible to ask this field for whatever it is you need, and that you will get it. She has used this for tiny, small things like parking spaces in town, and apparently it never fails.

I suppose we all have different names for what this phenomenon might be - God, angels, guides, positive thinking, visualisation, higher conciousness. She encouraged us to be brave enough to ask for what it is that we want, in a way that is clear and specific, trust that it will be so, and then leave it.

She wanted me to know this so that I could use it if I needed help when I was away. I was so touched that I shed a few tears (for about the eleventh time this week! - Since when was I such a tearful woman? - perhaps it's something to do with the full moon - or just that the world is full of such lovely people it's hard to appreciate sometimes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home